Here's how it all works:
You sign up.
You get drafted on a team.
Three playing levels on each team.
Your team plays every other team.
First to 8 games doubles, then mixed doubles.
End of the 3 days of play the team with the most wins, wins!
oh, yeah, there's some serious eating, and partying in between......
Your sign up is not complete until you fill out the form AND pay.We prefer you pay with PayPal through the website, but if you can't, you can send a check to the PB tennis club but be sure to put ATTN: Turkey Tournament on the check and envelope.
Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, Oct. 14.
But don't delay, sign up now since space is limited!
Remember we have to have equal amount of men and women.
First sign ups, first served...with one exception: Priority will be given to PB Club members.
Pacific Beach Tennis Club members : $35
Non-members : $55
This great price includes the Friday night opening party dinner, 3 days of fun tennis, an awesome memorable tee shirt, a raffle ticket, and a chance to meet dozens of tennis players!
After the teams are set, the fun begins! Play will start on Friday night, Nov. 13 with an opening night dinner party. (not all players will have to play) then continue on Sat. Nov. 14 from 8-6, Sunday 8-4.
Since this a fun team event, you will be expected to play the entire weekend with your team.
(That is the window of play. It could be less, depending on the number of players that sign up. )
No refunds after the draw is posted.
We are also planning a raffle for the tournament. And once again goody bags will be given to all participants....a great way to advertise your business or give a fun treat to all players.
So if you have a great product or item you would like to donate to the raffle or something for the goody bags, email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't play the tournament? there are other ways to get involved with this fun event:
* Come to the opening night dinner party and watch some fun tennis- $20 pp - reservations required.
* Donate a raffle prize or something for the goody bags
* Buy raffle tickets
* Open your spare bedroom to a player who would prefer not to drive home the nights of the tourney if they live outside of PB.
* Help set up and clean up the days of the tourney.
* Be the Turkey Timer.
* lots of miscellaneous ways to help out! contact Head Turkey Donna at email@example.com
* Pass the word to other members and other tennis playing friends! Not everyone is on my email list.
THANK YOU and Look forward to seeing you in November!